Thursday, April 2, 2015

Kickball is harder than it looks.......

Bonjour blog world!
 
Well Easter is approaching and if feels like it's been way too long since I've touched the ice! Off season training has been going very well and everyone is determined and working hard in the gym. 
We had are first activity on Monday and we played kickball. My team took the victory but I also discovered that I can't kick a ball to save my life. Might of had to do with Hunters pitching skills but who knows. 
 
I hear there are only 5 or 6 weeks left of classes and I can only imagine how fast they will fly by. I'll be hitting the books harder to finish with the best grades possible! Well I need to get back to my Buff chicken zonie and finish up my French homework.
 
Take care all,
 
Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment