Sunday, September 21, 2014

Daniel says "Hejsan allihopa, everybody!"........

Hejsan allihopa, everybody!
I just want to introduce myself, my name is Daniel Martensson and I am 21 years old. I am born and raised in Malmö, Sweden. I first came to the US two years ago and started my education at Monroe Community College, I transferred here this year and plan on spending my last two years finishing my bachelor’s degree in Sports management.
This first month there has been a lot of stuff going on, for example golf tournament, the senior citizen day, triathlon, teaching kids how to skate, meetings to get everything set up for the season and so on. To top it off all of the new people I have met. The guys on the team have made my transfer so much easier and to make Fredonia and Steele Hall Arena my new home.
Daniel Martensson #18

No comments:

Post a Comment