Thursday, February 21, 2013

Season ends at Buffalo State in first round

Our 8 seniors and 2 junior goaltenders that have just finished their final season of college hockey.
It's hard to put words together after an abrupt end to our season Wednesday evening. It still hasn't quite registered that my freshmen season is already over and that 10 buddies won't be around for next year. My hat is off to all our seniors this year; through thick and thin those 10 individuals kept us focused each day at the rink and the character they brought into the room will be hard to match, I can only hope to have an impact my senior year as they did on us freshmen.

Now that our season is over I feel as if there's really nothing to look forward to other than completing the second semester and heading home for summer, with no more practice or games much more time will be spent on homework and keeping our cumulative GPA of the student athletes highest among all men and womens teams here in Fredonia.

Speaking of homework I have to head to the library with Wilks, thank God it's almost Friday.
 
Cheers,
 
Mitch Kaufmann #24

No comments:

Post a Comment