Friday, January 18, 2013

In the zone and a big US win - loading the Horse

By some miracle, today Canda lost the USA/CAN shootout in our weekly Thursday competition... Typing that sentence was pretty tough but now that it has been a couple hours since practice, I feel a tad bit better. There is always next week. The rest of the day was pretty normal, a couple good meals with the boys and relaxing and resting up for tomorrow's game. Right now I'm currently typing this while laying in my room watching some TV before heading to bed. We have an early team breakfast tomorrow than hop on the bus for a quick road trip to Geneseo. I'll check back in tomorrow and let you all know how the day is going.
Wynia #20
Just a glimpse of my perspective when I'm in the zone watching TV from my bed, for all those interested.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment