Thursday, March 29, 2012

Junger chillin and grillin

Back from spring break now it was nice to get away from everything, be home and relax a bit. On top of relaxing I was home in SLC, Utah so I was able to get up to the mountains and enjoy a day of spring skiing I mean it wasn’t the Florida beaches but can’t really complain about skiing in 65 degree sunny weather. It was also nice to be home and see friends also see my puppies and and spend time with family. Now back in Fredonia and what a wonderful week it has been some of the best weather I have seen in western New York in my three years here. Somehow I lucked out and haven't had much school work to do this week so I have been able to soak in the rays. I also have taken full advantage of the grill this week grilling every single night. An awesome spring break and wonderful week here has hopefully replenished me to go into the finishing stretch of school to finish off strong.

Junger

No comments:

Post a Comment