Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nunn looking forward to family time

Thanksgiving break is coming up really soon, but unlike normal students i am not looking forward to friday for the break, I'm looking forward to playing Oswego Friday.  On the school side of things, I just successfully got the lights of the library flashed on me, signaling closing time, two nights in a row.  It's getting to be that time when everything starts to over lap and hockey is picking up to its peak.  The only thing you can do is put your head down, work hard, and get through it.  I'm excited to spend some time with the family for thanksgiving, I don't get to see me brother and sister, Jeremy and Chelsea , too often.  I'm hoping we can squeeze in some family bowling, a Nunn Family favorite past time. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  

Bradley Nunn

No comments:

Post a Comment