Monday, October 17, 2011

Junior, John O'Connor glad that it's finally hockey season

Captions practice ended this past Friday on a great note (an intense quadruple overtime scrimmage that ended in a 4-4 tie) that being said the day we had all been waiting for in anticipation of the season has finally come and gone (Oct 15th).  It was great to finally have our first day of practices, from the looks of things all the hard work the boys put in over the summer as well as since we’ve been back has paid off.  Personally I’m more excited now after seeing everyone working so hard and buying into the systems day one.

    This week is going to be very demanding for myself, as we have our first full week of practice fitness testing at 7am Monday morning and 3 exams.  I’m very grateful to have Sunday off to relax in preparation for this coming week, it gave me the opportunity to catch up on some much needed rest after yesterday.  Being a junior I now understand the importance of making sure I eat right and get plenty of sleep in order to stay healthy and energized for the season.

OC
    

No comments:

Post a Comment